Get Schooled on Santa Clarita Homes for Sale
If you’re looking to purchase a new home, then you have a list of priorities. When looking at Santa Clarita homes for sale, families with young children consider proximity to schools and quality of school districts as two of the top concerns on their home buying checklist.
With “back to school” on the brain, your top priority when looking at Santa Clarita homes for sale might be how close a home is to schools. Before you purchase property near a school, take the following considerations into account.
- Top-notch education– If the local school is the best in the surrounding area, then your property value could increase. Houses in your neighborhood will be in high demand because families will want to ensure their children are included in that district.
- Around the block – Living near a school could be beneficial
if you have younger children you can walk with. Additionally, your proximity
will allow you to react quickly if school closes early or your child gets sick.
- Noise alert – With cars whizzing by and children walking past, you might have to deal with daily commotion and traffic. Depending on how close you live to the school, you could also be subject to noise from recess, after-school practice
and Friday night football games.
- School view – Living directly across from a school could actually decrease the value of your home and increase the litter. A view of a high school isn’t as good as a view of a quaint, tree-lined street; and the constant foot and car traffic could mean more mess in your yard.
- Neighborhood watch – Do your research. Some neighborhoods surrounding schools may have better relationships with the school. If your neighborhood association meets monthly with a school, you’ll be able to voice any concerns you might have.
While there are many pros and cons to living near schools, you need to decide what is best for your family.
Whether you’re interested in Santa Clarita homes for sale near or far away from schools, I can help you find a home that fits your priorities. Call me today at [661-505-timv] or email me at [email@example.com]. And check out my website at www.VWSellsHomes.com.