More Money-Saving Tips to Try at Your Santa Clarita Home
Think saving money is all about deprivation? You’re not doing it right! Here are some ways that will help you save money, stay fit, and enrich your life in your Santa
- Kill your TV. OK, keep the machine for watching DVDs,
but is TV really worth the price of satellite or cable? You may think it’s
relaxing, but the next time you get up from watching, ask yourself how
refreshed you feel. You might feel better getting some fresh air and watching
- Go yard saling. How great is it to come home with the excitement of a new purchase, after spending only a few bucks? It’s a lot more fun than going to the mall, where you come back to your Santa Clarita home with empty pockets and not much to show for it.
- Adopt a pet. There are millions of perfectly good dogs and cats languishing in animal shelters, desperately in need of good homes. You don’t want to support pet trafficking.
- Quit the gym. There are other ways to stay fit. Many people just automatically get in their car every time they walk out the door to go somewhere. The next time you grab those keys, ask yourself: “Do I really need to burn expensive gas and create smog just to go 5 or 10 blocks?” Now that you’re not wasting time watching TV, you can take time to walk and smell the roses. If you’re still in a hurry, ride your bike. It’s a lot more fun than driving.
- Take your dog for a long walk. S/he’s been begging you to, right? It will not
only help you bond with your dog, but it’s a great way to meet new people too.
- Go to the library. There is no better bargain than your local library. Where else can you get something so valuable for free? If you’re the type of person
who doesn’t want to have to return books or DVDs within a certain length of
time, there are alternatives for you: online book swaps and online DVD
swaps. You offer books or DVDs you’re willing to trade, and search for
those you want to receive. You only pay for shipping the ones you send.
With all the money you save with these handy tips, you may be able to buy your own Santa Clarita home! If you’re a renter who believes you can’t afford to own, you
might be mistaken. Call me at [661-505-timv] or email me at [email@example.com] and find out. And check out my website at www.VWSellsHomes.com.